Terms Navigation:General Terms
Domain Registration Agreement
Reward Points Terms
The following is a mutually agreed-upon contract between WebHostingPad and all customers, affiliates, subscribers, clients, or anyone using WebHostingPad’s services, henceforth referred to as “you”. The spirit of these terms is to ensure you and all customers are using WebHostingPad services with due regard to the rights of other internet users and in conformity with the requirements of WebHostingPad’s network environment.
The terms of service are not exhaustive, and WebHostingPad reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provisions set forth at any time, without notice, effective upon posting to WebHostingPad.com. These terms supersede any other agreement, whether it be written, oral, or by conduct, unless expressly agreed to the contrary in signed writing by an authorized representative of WebHostingPad. Unless otherwise stated, all sections of these terms apply universally, and cover all other sections of this agreement, regardless of placement, formatting, URL, or numbering.
Nothing in this agreement will be construed as created a partnership or relationship of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership, or joint venture between WebHostingPad and its customers. Each WebHostingPad and its customers are deemed an independent contractor at all times and has no right or authority to assume or create any obligation on behalf of the other unless expressly provided herein.
These terms and all agreements for WebHostingPad services will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, USA. Any litigation or arbitration between a customer and WebHostingPad will take place in Illinois, and the customer will consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in that jurisdiction. If any provision or portion of these terms of service or other WebHostingPad agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of these terms of service or the agreement will continue in full force and effect.
We urge you to check these terms regularly and keep yourself informed. Any reports of a customer violating these terms should be addressed to email@example.com
Refer-A-Friend TermsJump to:
- Getting Started
- All WebHostingPad clients are already set up for the refer-a-friend program. Referrals are tracked via a referral code (URL) provided automatically with your hosting account.
- To obtain your referral code, log into your client area and in the header, click Refer-A-Friend > Invite Friends. Your referral code is the URL contained in the mock-up welcome email on that page. It will look something like this: http://secure.webhostingpad.com/billing/cart.php?uid=YOURUNIQUEIDHERE
- To invite your friend to sign up, send them the link through your preferred communication method. When they click the link, they will be directed to the WebHostingPad billing area, where they can sign up for hosting. The tracking code will track any purchases made so you may receive credit.
- The referral will be set to “pending” for 30 days for processing and verification.
- After the pending period, if the referral is deemed valid, you will receive credit to your account. If you do not receive credit after 30 days, you are responsible for contacting WebHostingPad about your referral credit.
- Credit is non-transferrable, and cannot be exchanged for real money. To opt-in to receive real money in lieu of credit, you must have a valid PayPal account, and you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details prior to any transfer of funds.
- Your friend must sign up for a 1 year hosting plan or longer. Sign-ups for any length of time less than that will not count as a valid referral, and you will not receive credit.
- Your friend must sign up through your referral link for you to receive credit. Referrals cannot be processed as referrals if the tracking code does not record the referral. WebHostingPad cannot retroactively apply a referral once an order has been placed, as there is no way to validate the referral.
- All referrals are subject to manual verification before any transfer of credit can occur.
- Your account must be active and in good standing at both the time of referral and the time of verification (30 days later).
- Your friend’s account must be active, paid for, and in good standing at the time of verification, or you will not receive credit.
- Affiliates, web designers, and resellers are not eligible for the refer-a-friend program due to issues with stacked payments.
- You may not bribe, pay for, or order your friend’s hosting account. Your friend must individually, and of their own volition and choice, sign up and pay for their hosting account.
- Hosting purchases must be made by unique individuals. Duplicate sign-ups, fake persons, or other dishonest referrals will be considered fraud, and you will lose eligibility for credit and, at WebHostingPad’s discretion, future participation in the refer-a-friend program.
These amounts apply to one per sign-up. These amounts will not stack if your friend purchases multiple hosting packages.
$20.00 for each WordPress Hosting referral
$25.00 for each Power Plan referral
$50.00 for each Power Plan Plus referral
$75.00 for each VPS Hosting referral
WebHostingPad may, at its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the refer-a-friend program at any time without prior notice. WebHostingPad may, at its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any customer’s participation in the program at any time, with or without cause.